[Hacked] Adfly Click Bot

Hey everyone!

I finally got around to releasing a decent version of my adf.ly bot that clicks the links without need of a WebBrowser/IE. It is just 3 HttpRequests per click making my bot the fastest out of all of the adfly bots.

Because I am not using IE, you DO NOT have to sign into your account to use. I don't need to access your account information for any reason.
How I did it:
I have connections within adfly, I can't release my contact name. He told me the encryption codes for sending the post data and I just had to write the bot to make it pretty.
This is version 0.1. I plan on making updates as time progresses. The adfly's encryption scheme is dynamic, so if adfly changes something I will have update the software. Please let me know if you have any issues by posting in this link.

My connection told me that ONE ip can click 3 links, so my bot allows you to have 3 links, which it will click with each proxy IP.

Proxies on Adfly are tricky, just because adfly has their own database/technique of detecting them. Sometimes links wont count as clicks, because they detected you were using a proxy (and they don't have any advertisers paying for proxies?).

Developing bots for adf.ly are tricky, just because it will only validate 3 clicks per day per IP. So I really only get 3 tries each day to test and see if this works.

Up and Coming features:

* Console version with command line arguments
* Shrink to taskbar
* Better thread management and status updates.

I would appreciate it if you registered your account using my app, because it uses my referral ID.


FOLLOW and JOIN to Get Update!

Social Media Widget SM Widgets




Demo Blog NJW V2 Updated at: 8:19 AM

0 komentar:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.